- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1.2 tsp onion power
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- In a medium bowl, Mix together tomato sauce and tomato paste until smooth. Stir in other spices.
- Makes enough for about two pizzas.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, garlic, basil, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water.
- Let rise in bowl for 30 minutes
- Spread out on a large pizza pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 5-7 minutes
- Top as desired and back additional 15-20 minutes.
- Enjoy :)